Position Title: WordPress Developer
Full time, Paid
Tactica is looking to hire an experienced WordPress developer to design, implement and manage websites for our clients. The candidate will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. Ultimately, this position requires a top-class developer who can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
During your work experience at Tactica, you will not only put your coding skills at work, but you will also be able to gain an understanding of teamwork, leadership and problem solving. Surrounded by challenging co-workers and a fast-paced environment, your professional growth is guaranteed. If you are looking to push your boundaries, and get exposed to endless new opportunities, then Tactica is the place for you!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 2+ years of work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of back-end architecture.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Collaborate with members of a creative team
- Manage front-end and back-end website development
- Create WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the web applications.
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulation
Highly Competitive Salary and Fringe Benefits
The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
- You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
- You will get continuous, high-quality training and experience on Web Development and Digital Marketing
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their graphic activities
- You are being hired to take on a full-time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How to apply:
- Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject “Your surname, your last name, WP Developer Application” by this Friday.