Tactica is hiring!
Position Title: Social Media Intern
Full time (34 hours/week), Paid, Hired for further employment
Tactica is looking for a passionate Social Media Intern to join our team. In this role, you’ll plan and implement creative ways to build brand awareness, promote our clients’ services, and connect with new potential customers. From the day-to-day management of our client’s social platforms to innovative campaigns, you’ll be the face behind the post.
- Learn how to assume full ownership of client social media accounts.
- Learn how to create and maintain an editorial content plan across multiple social media platforms and manage all social media planning, scheduling, and postings.
- Publish, monitor, and report on client organic and paid social posts.
- Learn how to establish KPIs and success metrics and create a reporting framework that highlights results.
- Learn how to report social media analytics and KPI.
- Good understanding of social media marketing and copywriting.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Understanding of social media channels, content development, and social analysis, including performance reporting.
- Knowledge in paid media and analytics.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build trust and partnerships across levels.
- Ability to work independently on projects and tasks.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
Top reasons to work with us:
- We are one of the fastest-growing agencies in digital marketing in the region, known for proven results, powerful aesthetics, and compelling content.
- We have a dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
- We have a professional and friendly team, willing to ease the onboarding process and help you adapt to the company culture.
- You will get to work closely with clients from all around the world and get exposed to a wide range of industries.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, including samples and/or links to social accounts you manage that show off your work.