Tactica is hiring!
Position Title: SEO Internship
Full time (34 hours/week), Paid, Hired for further employment
The Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Outreach Intern will work closely with the Campaign team and Outreach team within Tactica to build new relationships with websites, blogs, and news portals, and market our (and our clients’) content, links, resources, etc – through outreach and email marketing efforts. She/he will also support the maintenance of existing connections with pages, as well as come up with creative ideas on how to further vitalize or revitalize these connections. This position combines elements of creative writing and public relations, with an SEO spin. Interns will also be trained in other disciplines of SEO and digital marketing.
To be successful, you must have the following experience:
- Top skill required: Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Relevant working experience is preferred, but not required
- Be creatively minded
- Have a great work ethic
- Have the willingness to try new techniques and listen to feedback.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
This internship is paid and preference is given to individuals who are looking for a full-time job after the internship and most importantly a rewarding career in Digital Marketing. Become a Tactician in our digital marketing agency.
Benefits to the Intern
The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
- You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
- You will get continuous, high quality training on Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and other disciplines of Digital Marketing
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their digital activities
- You are being hired to take on a full-time position afterward, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How to apply: Please send your CV and a Motivational Letter at email@example.com under the subject “Your surname, your last name, SEO Outreach Internship Application”.