Tactica is looking for an experienced SEO Manager, based in our Prishtina office to oversee our organic search efforts for our clients. The position requires a hands-on, get-the-job-done attitude. We are looking for experience understanding SEO best practices and conceiving, planning, and delivering complex projects that drive our clients’ organic growth forward. As part of the SEO team, you will be directly contributing to shaping the voice of our services in organic search to tens of clients. You will work with a cross-functional team across SEO, content, web, design, and more.
The SEO Manager is responsible for overseeing the SEO of multiple accounts. They are responsible for the performance, strategy, growth, and alignment of the project management team on each individual account he/she manages. The SEO Manager ensures that client expectations for their business and their relationship with Tactica are set appropriately and achieved.
Your role is to build and maintain a strong client relationship, meet the goals and timelines of the original strategy, as well as identify new strategic opportunities. The SEO Manager is responsible for communicating with the client regarding marketing performance, timelines, and due dates of workflow, and on overall sentiment of how the partnership & campaign is progressing. The SEO Manager needs to report on the progress of the strategy to help the client better understand the impact Tactica is having on their business as it relates to the client’s KPIs. He/She is responsible for ensuring the client receives all deliverables and helps refine and review workflow from account team members. He/She leads the account team, is a problem solver and an advocate of Tactica to the client, and an advocate of the client to the internal team. The SEO Account Manager reports to the CEO/Director of SEO.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform SEO and content audits and strategies, on-page optimization and technical optimization
- Perform keyword research and competitive SEO analysis to identify growth areas; and prioritize key traffic and revenue-driving terms
- Identify, troubleshoot, and solve underperforming keywords, pages, and site section
- Ensure the campaign strategy is aligned with the client KPIs and business goals.
- Manage client accounts and internal project managers as well as oversee all strategic SEO initiatives for the account.
- Lead internal collaboration across the team.
- Clearly communicate/report all initiatives, strategies, and opportunities to clients as needed and on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Organize and facilitate client meetings (weekly/bi-weekly calls and monthly reporting calls).
- Ensure account workflow is professional and of high quality (review work).
- Work with internal teams and management to identify and vet new opportunities for account expansion.
- Serve as the main point of contact between client and Tactica to build a strong partnership.
- Organization – SM is responsible for keeping all documents and workflow for the team to easily understand due dates, meeting times, the current state of the campaign, and client relationships.
- Analyze metrics both at a micro-level and a macro level – determining the current state of campaign progress via Google Analytics, SEO-specific tools, and/or a CRM (if applicable).
- Other applicable or related duties as assigned
- 2+ years of proven experience with SEO. Ideally, for a global enterprise or digital agency.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Experience in leading and managing SEO, digital metrics, and web traffic and analytics.
- Experience with complex technical SEO projects, such as site migrations or geo-expansions.
- Experience working on on-page and content SEO campaigns
- Perform thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture, and site content – and successfully implement technical SEO optimization.
- Working knowledge of HTML, WordPress, and programming knowledge that is essential to SEO optimization
- Skilled at on-page and off-page optimization and keyword research and analysis.
- Demonstrable knowledge of link building, content marketing, and social media strategies.
- Knowledge of ranking factors, and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest industry trends, tools and algorithms, SEO best practices, and competitor news through audience insights and digital analytics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience defining the scope or path of a project, and know-how to start from scratch.
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
Highly Competitive Salary and Fringe Benefits
The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
- You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
- You will get continuous, high-quality training and experience on SEO, Web Development and Digital Marketing
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their graphic activities
- You are being hired to take on a full-time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How To Apply:
- Please send your CV at email@example.com under the subject “Your surname, your last name, SEO Manager Application”.