Off-Page/Outreach SEO Expert
Tactica is looking for an expert in Off-page SEO and Outreach to join our team. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience in managing multiple link-building and outreach projects. Link building is your sixth sense, and you are a born leader – someone that can manage and motivate a large SEO and Outreach team to implement your creative off-page SEO and outreach strategies. You also understand the importance of the quality of content in both the outreach campaigns and content marketing strategies that you implement. Most importantly – you are result-oriented, just like everyone in our team.
This position requires fluency in English in order to build links and relationships with ease; whether it be with a reporter, podcast host, blogger, and/or online influencer. Familiarity with marketing best practices to qualify and analyze prospects will get you far. This role requires a healthy amount of research to qualify websites, prospects, and strategies, so having strong analytical skills to report and audit work, and use that information to improve and develop creative campaigns is essential.
We are growing and things change rapidly, so you need to also be able to shift direction with ease and maintain your flexibility in working with other team members and teams.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform SEO and content audits and strategies, on-page optimization and technical optimization
- Perform keyword research and competitive SEO analysis to identify growth areas; and prioritize key traffic and revenue-driving terms
- Identify, troubleshoot, and solve underperforming keywords, pages, and site section
- Ensure the campaign strategy is aligned with the client KPIs and business goals.
- Manage client accounts and internal project managers as well as oversee all strategic SEO initiatives for the account.
- Lead internal collaboration across the team.
- Clearly communicate/report all initiatives, strategies, and opportunities to clients as needed and on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Organize and facilitate client meetings (weekly/bi-weekly calls and monthly reporting calls).
- Ensure account workflow is professional and of high quality (review work).
- Work with internal teams and management to identify and vet new opportunities for account expansion.
- Serve as the main point of contact between client and Tactica to build a strong partnership.
- Organization – SM is responsible for keeping all documents and workflow for the team to easily understand due dates, meeting times, the current state of the campaign, and client relationships.
- Analyze metrics both at a micro-level and a macro level – determining the current state of campaign progress via Google Analytics, SEO-specific tools, and/or a CRM (if applicable).
- Other applicable or related duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in relevant SEO/link-building and outreach positions
- Ability to write exceptional email pitches, interact with multiple people online and build relationships with ease
- Expert in multiple outreach and link building strategies
- Knowledge of data mining and scraping. (Ability to use various search operators)
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing, and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to take a leadership role and work well in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
- Experience working with Google sheets
- Experience working with Outreach tools such as BuzzStream
- Experience working with Ahrefs, SemRush, and similar tools
Highly Competitive Salary and Fringe Benefits
The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
- You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
- You will get continuous, high-quality training and experience on SEO, Web Development and Digital Marketing
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their graphic activities
- You are being hired to take on a full-time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How To Apply:
- Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject “Your surname, your last name, SEO Expert” by this Friday.