Position Title: Local SEO Specialist
The Local SEO Specialist will be responsible to test, analyze, and change a website so it is optimized for search engines, and the website subsequently ranks higher in the search results on major search engines.
- Improve overall Local Search traffic and volume of campaigns through best practice SEO
- Optimize Copy and Landing Pages’ Heading, Title, and Image Tags, as well as Meta Descriptions
- Conduct continuous Keyword research and monitoring
- Write powerful Call to Action scripts
- Perform competitor research
- Identify additional website opportunities such as recommending additional content or UI and interlinking suggestions
- Measure performance through Google Analytics
- Create simple text and ad copies
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- 2+ experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Tracking
- An ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
⦁ Highly Competitive Salary and Fringe Benefits
⦁ The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
⦁ You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
⦁ You will get continuous, high-quality training and experience
⦁ You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their graphic activities
⦁ You are being hired to take on a full-time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How to apply:
Please send your CV at email@example.com under the subject “Your surname, your last name Local SEO Specialist Application” by 17th April.