Position Title: HR Manager
You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge of all legal requirements in this role.
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling, and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Developing a plan for talent acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Over 4 year experience in human resources
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
⦁ Highly Competitive Salary and Fringe Benefits
⦁ The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
⦁ You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
⦁ You will get continuous, high-quality training and experience
⦁ You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their graphic activities
⦁ You are being hired to take on a full-time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How to apply:
⦁ Please send your CV and Portfolio at email@example.com under the subject “Your surname, your last name HR Manager Application” by 17th