Position Title: Digital PR Specialist
As a PR Specialist, your role is in helping to develop public relations strategies and implement the corresponding tactics that build and maintain clients’ favorable image with the public and support the company’s strategic and marketing goals.
- Implementing high-quality PR campaigns from ideation to outreach
- Ownership of digital PR reporting
- Working across a range of clients
- Playing an active role in SEO campaigns ensuring delivery against plan, budget, and KPIs
- Leading day-to-day client contact for digital PR, keeping all contacts informed on an ongoing basis
- Identifying outreach opportunities for the existing client base
- Upskilling new team members and managing junior staff
- Being actively involved in the wider digital PR community, including thought leadership
- BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism, or relevant field
- Min 2 years of digital PR and outreach experience (agency or brand)
- Proficiency in English
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable working to tight deadlines in a bustling environment.
⦁ Highly Competitive Salary and Fringe Benefits
⦁ The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
⦁ You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
⦁ You will get continuous, high-quality training and experience
⦁ You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their graphic activities
⦁ You are being hired to take on a full-time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How to apply:
⦁ Please send your CV and Portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject “Your surname, your last name, Digital PR Specialist Application” by 17th.