Tactica is hiring!
Position Title: Content Writer Intern, Paid Internship (2 Open Positions)
Full time, Paid, Hired for further employment
Tactica is looking for a self-motivated and proficient content writer intern to join our SEO team. The main responsibility is writing efficient content for our outreach campaigns, which is an important part of our SEO process. The campaign is the first link in the link building chain, and as such, the content writers are responsible for creating convincing content for email outreach, as well as help in building and maintaining relationships with bloggers, media and website owners.
They should also be keen on conducting thorough research on industry-related topics and generating ideas for new campaign types.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure the campaign strategy is aligned with the client KPIs and business goals.
- Work closely with the content team on content ideation and overall content strategy.
- Write email copy that supports the overall marketing strategy.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of all produced copy.
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
- Other applicable or related duties as assigned.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Familiarity with optimizing content for search engines.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and impeccable grammar.
- Ability to research, write, and edit campaigns on deadline.
- A self-starter with the ability to be flexible, work independently, and be proactive.
- Positive outlook and professional demeanor; tactful, diplomatic approach with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, detail-driven environment.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, including experience as a member of a creative team.
- Proven ability to multi-task and creatively solve problems.
- A genuine passion for creating engaging content.
Benefits to the Intern
The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
- You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
- You will get continuous, high quality training on Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, and other disciplines of Digital Marketing.
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their digital activities
- You are being hired to take on a full time position afterwards, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How to Apply
Please send your CV at email@example.com under the subject “Your surname, your last name, Content Writer Intern Application” by Wednesday