Position Title: Content Marketing Specialist
As a content specialist, you will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics. To ensure success as a content specialist, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative.
- Managing content distribution schedule
- Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism, or other relevant fields
- Basic understanding of HTML / CSS and conceptual designs for advertising
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Photoshop, WordPress, or similar is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology.
⦁ Highly Competitive Salary and Fringe Benefits
⦁ The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
⦁ You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
⦁ You will get continuous, high-quality training and experience
⦁ You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their graphic activities
⦁ You are being hired to take on a full-time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How To Apply
- Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject “Your surname, last name, Content marketing specialist Application” by 17th