Tactica is hiring!
Position Title: Content Curator
Tactica is looking to hire a self-motivated and proficient Content Curator. The main responsibility of the Content Curator is to develop and execute content strategies in order to accomplish organizational goals and objectives for Tactica and its clients. Content Curation constitutes content planning, designing, creating, editing and research. The Content Curator is also responsible for creating new content in written form that inspires and encourages desired actions by key audiences. The Content Curator is an expert writer and a creative individual who can effortlessly translate the company’s message into compelling content for any medium.
To be successful as a Content Curator, you should be able to collaborate with the SEO team to develop innovative ideas. Ultimately, an outstanding Content Curator should demonstrate exceptional skills as a content developer and to be able to co-plan and execute the monthly content strategy and content marketing plans.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan, edit and produce high impact content
- Research and stay updated on the latest developments in terms of search engine optimization and content trends
- Update older content to meet new content standards
- Assign blog posts to writers
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Proofread and edit written pieces
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Conducting periodic content audits to assess how well existing content is performing and determine what content should be kept, edited, rewritten, and more
- Develop and implement guidelines and best practices for content development within Tactica
- Work closely and collaboratively with team members, stakeholders and project owners to help define content objectives, needs and outcomes
- Ensure content meets quality standards for distribution
- Provide back-up support to other team members as needed
- Create a positive work environment among subordinates and colleagues
- Influence and collaborate with peers to further professional growth opportunities related to content creation
- Bachelor’s Degree completed in a field relevant to the role (e.g. in English language, communications, marketing, digital content development, or related field)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Excellent skill in writing and editing for professional audiences.
- Familiarity with optimizing content for search engines.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Meticulous attention to detail and impeccable grammar.
- Ability to work independently and project-based, to be flexible and proactive.
- Positive outlook and professional demeanor; tactful, diplomatic approach with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, detail-driven environment.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, including experience as a member of a creative team.
- Proven ability to multi-task and creatively solve problems.
- A genuine passion for creating engaging content.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to motivate and guide members of the team.
The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
- You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
- You will get continuous, high quality training on Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and other disciplines of Digital Marketing where Content development is crucial
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their digital activities
- You are being hired to take on a full time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How To Apply
- Please send your CV and a Motivational Letter at email@example.com under the subject “Your surname, your last name, position” by Sunday, 13.02.2022.