AG&P: Transforming Social Media Landscape in Energy
AG&P, a global LNG ecosystem energy company, partnered with us to revamp their social media presence. Our tailored content strategy led to an exceptional year on LinkedIn, with over 6x page views and 7x unique visitors. On Facebook, reach surged by 47 times, with new followers doubling, and Twitter outperformed competitors with an 87% increase in followers and over 12,753 profile visits – all achieved without any ad exposure.
• Limited resources and time to manage online presence;
• Lack of unified brand identity across channels;
• Poorly developed strategy for creating engaging content.
We identified strategies to create engaging content tailored to AG&P’s global audiences across their various social media channels. We developed an editorial calendar outlining topics such as industry news, company updates, customer stories and thought leadership articles that aligned with the company’s brand identity and objectives. We also designed campaigns designed to increase online visibility, engagement and page followership across each account.
In order to implement our strategies for successful social media management for AG&P, we took a number of steps, including:
• Researching industry trends,
• Developing an editorial calendar for each channel containing posts about relevant topics,
• Optimizing post timing according to analytics data collected from previous posts,
• Utilizing different content formats such as images/infographics/videos/blogs/etc.,
• Running campaigns aimed at increasing reach & engagement based on insights gathered from analytics data and
• Conducting detailed post-campaign analysis to measure success & identify areas of improvement.
2022 was the strongest digital presence year for AG&P LinkedIn
• One third of our total LinkedIn followers came from this year
• Over 6x more page views in our LinkedIn Page
• Over 7x more unique visitors on our LinkedIn Page
• Over 5x more LinkedIn users visited to our website Facebook
• Our reach on Facebook increased by 47 times compared to 2021
• We received double the amount of new followers vs 2021
• The new followers received in 2022 account for 43% of total Facebook followers Twitter
• 87% of our total followers on Twitter have come from 2022 campaign without any ad exposure, we have been
• able to generate 12,753 profile visits AG&P has outperformed all major competitors in social media by a landslide