Do you have a passion for administrative work, collaboration, and generally keeping everything around you running smoothly? Has anyone ever asked you “How do you keep it all straight?”, and you know it’s your superior organizational skills and attention to detail that set you apart? If so, you may be the perfect fit for Tactica as an Administrative Assistant.
In this role, you will split your time between supporting our Management team and staff. In a single day, you may jump from executing busy interview schedules to helping improve a process for one of our teams, to reviewing internal quality control processes, and then switch back to HR to prepare for new hires or sending and processing invoices. You will constantly shift between tasks, reorder priorities, and take on new projects. Through it all, you’ll be meticulous about the quality of your work.
If this fast-paced, varied work energizes you, and you want the challenge and rewards of working for a growth-oriented organization, then this could be the job for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the advancement of Tactica’s mission and strategic initiatives.
- Multi-tasking numerous administrative duties, including overseeing and managing tasks for senior management processing invoicing, expenses, reimbursements, responding to e-mails, note taking, managing files, photocopying and general office support.
- Maintaining high volume, complex calendars for management and project managers
- Team event planning and facilitation including offsites and training sessions
- Taking notes in meetings and circulating information to the greater team
- Creating presentations, newsletters, and other documents using Google slides and Google docs.
- Providing support in client hosting and onboarding
- Handling data entry of confidential data
- Organize team offsites and events.
- Other administrative duties as assigned by Management
- We’re not just looking for bullet points on a resume. We’re looking for the skills and qualities that will help you succeed here. You may be the perfect fit if the following describes you:
- Outstanding planning and time management capabilities
- Experience with administrative/logistical activities, bookkeeping, invoicing, and human resource management
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- 1+ year as an administrative assistant (experience with a marketing agency is a plus but not required).
- Ability to lead recruitment processes and invoicing/internal bookkeeping activities
- Capable of adjusting priorities and deviating from routines
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to write and communicate in a clear and concise manner – In English and Albanian
- Ability to proofread and pay attention to details
- Ability to follow a well-defined process and create excellent documentation
- Experience working collaboratively with others
- Experience with project work
- Tech-savvy, with superior ability in Google Applications and Microsoft Office
- Professionalism and integrity
Highly Competitive Salary and Fringe Benefits
The opportunities for learning and growth at Tactica are immense:
- You will be working with individuals who aspire to do great things and will certainly motivate you to grow individually and professionally as well.
- You will get continuous, high-quality training and experience on Web Development and Digital Marketing
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their graphic activities
- You are being hired to take on a full-time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How To Apply:
- Please send your CV at email@example.com under the subject “Your surname, your last name, Admin Assistant Application” by this Friday.